Thursday, January 21, 2010

We Stamp is Closed

Hi ladies,

While I hate to do this, unfortunately with both Cherie and Michelle no longer demonstrators and now having interests in other areas, I have no other alternative but to officially close We Stamp. 

It was fun while it lasted, but it is just far too much work for me to do on my own.

Thanks to everyone who joined us.  Hope you will get to use these ideas for a long time to come!

Thanks and feel free to call me on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com if you have questions, would like to place an order or book a workshop.  I would love to hear from you.

Happy stampin’!
Sharlene Torres

www.stampwithsharlene.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sharlene this is so sad. I was really looking forward to another round but I fully understand why you are closing. Wish you the best with all you do and thank you so much for allowing me to be a big part of We Stamp!

    ReplyDelete