Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WE Stamp.

Good morning.

Just a little update for you all regarding WE Stamp.   We have decided that WE Stamp will be taking a break for the rest of the year, and we will be evaluating things again next year.  

You will have until the 30th November to download or print all of the projects from the current round of WE Stamp before they will be removed from the blog.

A HUGE thank you to some very special people – Jacqui, Tamara & Tui, who have been our wonderful Design Team this round, supplying us with fabulous card ideas for each WE Stamp Wednesday.  Thank you ladies – you’ve all been so great!

Another thank you must go to Sue!   Sue, you’ve been our biggest supporter and participator in challenges and uploading your projects for us all to enjoy, and I know you have been busy promoting WE Stamp personally as well.  It’s been such a pleasure having you as a part of WE Stamp!

Thank you to all of you who have supported and participated in the first rounds of WE Stamp, and for your lovely comments – we really have appreciated it.

Happy Stamping!

image

3 comments:

  1. I will miss WE Stamp but I understand the reasons of time that you need a break. I am so pleased to have been a part of this ans make all of you my friends! I know this round I still need to catch up after being sick,but I will get them done. Thank you for being grateful for me being your biggest fan :) You ladies are very special! I look forward to the next round...whenever that will be. Thank you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thanks!! I have enjoyed every minute of We Stamp and I know how much effort it takes to come up with all these awesome projects both large and small. I hope after your break you may see yourselves clear to do another round?? (beg beg...) I wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year. Be thinking of you all and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo I finally got one of the projects done!
    http://stampindesigns.typepad.com/blog/2009/10/im-back-and-a-card-drawer.html

    ReplyDelete