Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WE Stamp Wednesday #4

Good morning.  
Wednesday again, so here’s our new WE Stamp Wednesday challenge for you all.  It’s a real quick one this week, for all of you who struggle to fit in more than half an hour to make a card!   I KNOW what it’s like, so this week you need no longer than 30 minutes to throw together a card.  Go ahead – do it while you are watching t.v – us women are great at multi-skilling.   In fact, you can probably do it while you are doing the ironing..  ironing… what’s that again??!

But really – we’d love for you to take part, so make sure you upload your creation on Mr Linky.

Microsoft Word - WS Sketch Challenge 4

Here is my card to get you all started!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OK, so a little confession – this is the SECOND card I made for this challenge.  My “quick little card” for the challenge has now taken me nearly 2 hours…  one of those nights when absolutely nothing goes right!   AND there’s still a major problem with this card – can you see what it is??   No Sharlene – I DON’T mean for you to answer this one, because I know you’ll spot it!
If you want to see the “reject” card from my little episode tonight you’ll have to go check out my personal blog! 

Have a fabulous Wednesday.
Happy Stamping
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Fab sketch & fab card as usual Michelle. My eyes are a little older than they used to be so I don't know major prob is on your card, maybe Sharlene can let us know LOL :P... I saw the card on your blog and it is not a reject it is great! TFS.
    PS... Now you all know I'll be back with my card!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree designs... this two-tone effect is really effective. So very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete