Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WE Stamp Wednesday Sketch Challenge #5

Good afternoon Stampers!

I’m sorry, I know this is late in the day for the WE Stamp Wednesday challenge, so I hope you’re all ready to go!  Here is the sketch for you.
Don’t forget that REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for the next round of WE Stamp, which begins on the 15th September!  You can join for just NZ$20 for 21 days full of ideas and projects – we don’t believe that you’ll find a better price ANYWHERE!  All projects now will be in both inches and centimetres, to cater for those of you who haven’t quite made the change from our days of imperial measurement… (just kidding – it’s just that I prefer centimetres!) so there’s no excuse – click on Join WE Stamp now!

WS Sketch Challenge Sep 02-1 Here’s my card…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And this is Tui’s fabulous creation…  
Have a fabulous day,
Happy Stamping!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment