Friday, September 18, 2009

My WE Stamp Wednesday Challenge card for this week!

Once again, later than I intended, but I was so sure that you would have been so incredibly inspired by the other designs that you could certainly wait to see mine!   My card is based on a design that I was really taken with, that I received as a swap at convention this year from Jeanetta Barker, a demonstrator from Ringwood, Victoria, Australia.  Thanks so much for your fabulous swap – simple but incredibly fabulous!   Sorry, but I couldn’t find a blog for Jeanetta.

Michelle WS Wed Sketch #7 
Supplies : Kraft & Chocolate Chip cardstock.  Parisian Breeze Designer Paper.  Baja Breeze Inkpad.  Square Scallop punch.  Dreams Du Jour & Friends 24/7 stamp sets.

Have a wonderful FRIDAY!
Happy Stamping,

Michelle

2 comments: