Thursday, July 30, 2009

WE Stamp Sketch Challenge #1 (WSSC1)

Good Evening everyone!
We are having our first Sketch Challenge, and I’d love for you to take part. This layout is a favourite of mine, and one that I use often. It can be as simple or detailed as you wish Why don't you participate in the challenge, and upload your card via Mr Linky.

Card Sketch Challenge Jul 09

Here's my version - the simple one, and the more detailed.


Supplies : Stamp Set - Three Little Words. Cardstock/Ink : Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red. Accessories : Pretties Kit, Oval Punches, Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, Markers, Raspberry Tart Designer Paper.

Love to see your creations! Thank Sue for being such a wonderful participator in our challenges - it's so great to see what you are making!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. OMG Michelle these are gorgeous!!! I love everything you have done to make these cards, well done! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch! I'm going to mark it and hopefully I'll get a chance to try it...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great sketch - and love the colour challenge - maybe I will get time to join in, if work gives me the chance! ;) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great sketch right when I needed one :)

    ReplyDelete