Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Challenge for you.

Hello! It’s great to be back to show you a card challenge we have for you ALL to participate in – of course, for those who do, there will be another entry into the blog candy draw!

This is a C&S challenge (Clean & Simple), and is one of the easiest challenges you can possibly take part in – the only rule is “Keep It Simple & Clean”. That just means limited layering & limited embellishments. Once you’ve created your card, (which should only take you about 10 minutes!) just upload it to your blog and link it here using Mr Linky! If you need some help with Mr Linky, just email us - we're happy to help!

Here’s my card for this challenge – C&S1

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Let’s Go Girls! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

The WE Stamp team



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for making a simple challenge. New to card making this was Awesome. Thanks so much.
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge that fits my overall cardmaking style. I think it was probably harder for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice Quick card, Great! but not sure about Mister Linky I think I managed " I'm a Bit Blonde"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it! I entered a challenge, all be it a bit late.... Thanks Girls!

    ReplyDelete